Corona Virus disease (COVID-19)
“We have a chance to do something extraordinary. As we head out of this pandemic we can change the world. Create a world of love. A world where we are kind to each other. A world where we are kind no matter what class, race, sexual orientation, what religion or lack of or what job we have. A world we don't judge those at the food bank because that maybe us if things were just slightly different. Let love and kindness be our roadmap."― Johnny Corn
What do you mean by Corona Virus Disease (COVID-19)?
Coronavirus is a viral infection that causes the common cold, fever, cough, shortness of breath, and many respiratory disorders. It originated in China first in 2019 and then spread all over the world. It is one of the dangerous viruses. It is known as COVID-19 which is abbreviated as coronavirus disease 2019. It may appear and be recognizable in two to fourteen days. Old people with other diseases like diabetes, heart problems, cancer, kidney problems are more easily affected by this virus because of low immunity level. People with low immunity levels will be easily affected by this virus because their bodies will be defenseless against it.
What are the Most Common Symptoms of Corona Virus Disease?
It is very important to tell other people and understand the signs and symptoms of this disorder to understand it at an early stage and avoiding transferring it to other people. Following are the most common symptoms of Corona Virus disease:
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Chest pain
- Respiratory syndrome
- Muscles aches
- Loss of taste
- Loss of smell
What are the most common causes of coronavirus disease?
Following are the most common causes of Corona Virus disease:
- Spreads from one person to another person
- Spreads from cough, sneeze and talk with an infected person
- By touching the infected person
- Body fluids of an infected person.
- Touching surfaces that have the virus on them.
What are the Most Common Risk Factors of Corona Virus Disease?
Some things make you more vulnerable and increase your chances of developing this disorder. Some of those things are mentioned below:
- Close contact with an infected person
- By traveling to an area which is more affected by this sort of virus
Complications due to COVID-19
Following are some of the most observed complications you may experience if you have a coronavirus disease:
- Difficulty in breathing
- Organ failure
- Hearts problems
- Acute lung diseases
- Formation of blood clots in the body
- Kidney problems
- Other viral and bacterial infections
Following are some of the preventive measures that can help you out in avoiding the disease of Corona Virus disease:
- Avoid going at crowdy places
- Stay home to stay safe
- Wash your hand with soap and water at least for 20 seconds.
- Use a face mask and hand gloves whenever you step out of your house.
- Do social distancing
- Avoid touching your nose, mouth, and eyes.
- Use hand sanitizers
- Avoid sharing dishes, towels, and other items even from your family members or those who are not suffering from this disease.
- Avoid traveling as much as you can
Even if you have minor flu or cough it can be just due to cold so the doctors should be the ones to diagnose that you have a Corona Virus disease or not. Following are the methodologies and techniques used by the doctors for diagnosis are:
- Physical examination
- Asking about the symptoms you have experience
- Medical interview
- By different tests